Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Officially a STUDENT on board

Today was possibly one of the most stressful moments of the Semester at Sea process. After many attempts at refreshing pages and a few panic attacks, I am officially registered for class on board! I could only sign up for 4 online, but hopefully I can squeeze into the 5th course I was hoping for on move in day. Each have a "field lab" which has one day on shore dedicated to research and learning for the class.

The classes I will be taking are:

  • Introduction to Anthropology with a field lab in India
  • Consumer Behavior with a field lab in Vietnam
  • Mass Communication and Human Behavior with a field lab in South Africa
  • Religions Around the World with a field lab in Morocco

I cannot wait to start them all! Focusing on the fall semester at High Point just got a little more difficult. 

XO,
Sara 


"The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page"- Saint Augustine


No comments:

Post a Comment